aussierewardsonline.com manages your data for the purpose of marketing third party products and services (surveys, contests, free trials, etc.) to subscribers.
aussierewardsonline.com sends information to subscribers that have consented to receiving material from aussierewardsonline.com and “Double-Opted” into our Service by confirming their registered email address. aussierewardsonline.com intends to only send relevant targeted messages to subscribers that wish to receive them.
If you have been subscribed in error, have been subscribed by other individual/s without your consent or wish to have mailings to your address stopped for any reason aussierewardsonline.com will unsubscribe you within the shortest possible time from notification.
How is personal information collected?
aussierewardsonline.com collects personal information as provided by participating subscribers directly to aussierewardsonline.com or to participating website/companies that may include email address, name, telephone numbers, date of birth, occupations and areas of interest. Data is collected at the time of opt-in by active participation of the end user.
What personal information is collected?
aussierewardsonline.com collects name, postcode, email address, gender and date of birth information as provided by the end user.
Will aussierewardsonline.com release my personal information to third parties?
No. Data is used only for the purpose of providing relevant marketing material to subscribers and will only be disclosed to aussierewardsonline.com staff and agents for that purpose. Information is aggregated and provided as group statistics for advertisers to make purchasing decisions and analyze results from campaigns. Advertisers do not have access to any individual’s personal records.
aussierewardsonline.com will not disclose personal information to any third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary:
(1) to adhere to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by aussierewardsonline.com, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
(2) to enforce the aussierewardsonline.com Terms & Conditions or to protect our rights; or
(3) to protect the safety of members of the public and users of the service. aussierewardsonline.com reserves the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of aussierewardsonline.com or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest.
Members who no longer wish to receive updates or notifications may choose not to by unsubscribing. You can unsubscribe from our mailing lists by the following methods:
1) Clicking the hyperlink located at the bottom of all aussierewardsonline.com mailings.
2) Contacting our Support Team at email@example.com.
Who owns aussierewardsonline.com data?
Data collected from aussierewardsonline.com websites remain the property of Bricor Media.
How to contact aussierewardsonline.com?
Under the Privacy Act you have the right to view or change any personal information that aussierewardsonline.com holds about you.
If you wish to contact aussierewardsonline.com in relation to any privacy issues please feel free to using the following contact details – contact@Bricormedia.com.